Fix You

(n) (n) (n) (n) *goes and sits in a corner and starts to cry*. This is soo sad, it's over but at least it is a happy ending. Those are such cute names Adam and Bethany :D (y) . Thank you so much for all the PMs :D .

~Andrea :angelic:

aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

beth abd adam :cry: and michael and syd :love:

katy it was sooo good :D :D :D

:hug:

THANK YPOU AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

😆

They're gonna call it Bethany?! No s**t thats my name! :D now im all proud and stuff ^_^

Loved the epilogue, it was awesome, although im still hoping for a sequel :smiley:

it ended? :cry:

omg katy this has been like the best fic ever and seriously... the plotlines you come up with are just :thud: whoa.

i can never get sick of katy fics, they're just way, way, WAY too good to not read! :woot:

awesome ficcy, hope you write more soon! ^_^

luv juju :harp:

:cry: that was just amazing! not just the epilogue but the whole story.

the whole pretense and plot was different yet so believable. It was truly magnificent.

LOVED IT SOOO MUCH!!!!

:cry: i cant believe this is where i hav to say goodbye to it! *waves goodbye* bon voyage little fic, may there be another like u soon.

*hint hint* sequels are always welcome! :P

great work, can't wait to read something else from ya. u rock!

Michael shook his head. “Syd, slow down. We still have a good fourteen years before that happens.”

Sydney sniffled. “You’re right.” She said, wiping at the tears in her eyes.

“Aren’t I always?” Michael smirked.

Sydney playfully smacked him.

“Yeah, yeah. I know, you’re eight months pregnant and haven’t worked with the CIA in four years, but you could still kick my ass. I know.” He laughed.

Sydney smiled. “So true.”

Michael couldn’t help but grin when he saw her wide smile.

He was privileged enough to see that smile everyday for the rest of his life. There was a time when that wasn't possible and he was so glad that wasn't the case anymore. After all they had been through; they were still together and madly in love.

:cry:
holy felgercarb katy that was truley a cute fic.
I HOPE WE GET ANOTHER KATY FIC SOOOON
awesome job ;)

That was great ... awww poor Syd ... hehe Adam is soo cute ... girls have cooties lamo ... baby #2 on the way yah ... thanks for the PM ... cant believe its over :cry:

I come back from a 4 day vacation and Fix You is completed?!?!?! arghhh
oh em geee....marriage, adam is theirs(although we already knew that *tricky..tricky*, sydney pregnant with a new little baby (a girl nonetheless) and *poof* fix you is no longer broken<--i found that little line clever. ::grinning::
I am so sad :cry: that I was not here to beat the pm and be a fic stalker when you updated the Epilogue because you know I <3 this fic with like every fiber of my being.heehee (i have a flair for the dramatics) But seriously, *scoffs at the idea of a straight face*. THAT WAS AMAZING. katy, once again you find a way to make your fics so freakin' loveable. I have never disliked ONE of your fics..they are all my favorites. Yippeee....!

please please say..you will write another FIC..soon. Be like Janet and post like a bazillion fics.heehee. what a nutter!!!

thank you so very much for the pms and Im sorry i didnt get to reply for the past few chaps.. *i sowwy*

-kait

self proclaimed addict of Fix You

seriously...i might break down in tears....which might be a combination of lack of sleep and sadness that fix you is.......... over??!!?!?!? *bows head and pays homage*..woot woot
:notworthy:

Tha...That was amazing!!!!!!!
I'm so sad that it is over. :cry:
Syd and Vaughn are going to be having a baby girl. 👶 YAY!!
This story is just so amazing.
Thank you so much for the final pm .
:surf:

Yay! adam is theirs! and i LOVE the name Bethany. I am sad though that it is over. Not fair! tahnks for letting me read it and be apart of your creative thinking. OH MY GOSH! I just sounded like my 12 grade teacher! sorry! :blush:

Back