Fix You

Awww... Now that was just ADORABLE! :love:

*sigh*

Although I canNOT believe that this fic is actually ending... It's just too soon for me! :cry: *bawls into some random's shoulder* WHY must they end?! *sniff* But it's better than for it to go on and on and on and lose all its awesomeness... But still. It's sad to see it go.

:mellow:

*kicks a pebble sadly*

But gosh, this has been awesome while it's lasted... You have to write another fic soon, mkay Katy? Don't waste the talent! :hug:

Cai
x

Awww, that was so cute what Vaughn said about the baby girl and how he called himself calm and collected. :lol: Katy this fic was great and I enjoyed it very much. ^_^ Can't wait for another one of your fics to be posted. ;) Great job!

That was a great story. I wish it didn't have to end...And they are having a baby girl. How Cute!!!
Thanks for all the pms.
If you start another story pm please.

kalias said:

please please say..you will write another FIC..soon. Be like Janet and post like a bazillion fics.heehee. what a nutter!!! 

[post="1428250"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
HEYYYYYY!!! <_<

:lol: :P

SkyGirl5 said:
HEYYYYYY!!! <_<

:lol: :P
[post="1428943"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I didn't mean to offend.heehee :rolleyes:

but you did in fact post like a Bazillion new fics...and Im a nutter and a half so don't feel bad. :lol:

edit: I just found out how to quote a person...Amazing .

see Janet..im an idiot, don't pay attention to ANYTHING i say. Im not reliable! :lol:

:love: omg! thats so cute! but iam so sad its over :cry: but please PM me if you write another fic! thanks for writing this fic and for the PMs ~lizzy

Awww! ^_^ That was adorable. :love: I loved it.
Thanks for the PM and thanks for sharing this story!! I cant wait for anything else you write. :D

OMG KATY!!!!
That was soooooooooooooooo perfect!
Why does it seem that everyone is finishing their fic's while I'm on holiday?!?!
I loved when Vaughn told Sydney about their first wedding and then when they got re-married it was just sooooo cute!
I can't believe Sydney remembered that Adam was their son!
That was such a fantastic ending to a superb fic!
Thanx for the pm's

Back