Spydaddys?

Who do you think is the best Spydad and why?

• Jack

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Dixon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marshall

• Sloane

• Other

• Total voters
Jack is my favourite because he has a very intresting and mysterious relationship with Sydney so he has my vote :D .

Please take the poll and vote for the dad who you think has the best relationship with his son/daughter. Also if you wish, explain your choice (i'm just curious to see who people like as a spydad).

Thank you

also jack. You never know, what happens next with him, or which secret he has at the moment...and there seem to be a lot , which we don't know already ;)

Jack is Spydaddy. Everyone else is just a dad. No one else can be Spydaddy. Sure, Jack and Sydney have been estranged, but he will do anything to protect his daughter. He has even killed for her, and risked his own life for her.

filmlover said:
Jack is Spydaddy.  Everyone else is just a dad.  No one else can be Spydaddy.  Sure, Jack and Sydney have been estranged, but he will do anything to protect his daughter.  He has even killed for her, and risked his own life for her.
[post="1045820"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
People are calling Sloane Spydaddy 2 :blink: but you are right ;), there is only one true spydaddy and that is Jack (y).

Sorry Sloane fans 🍅

I voted for Jack because, well, he's the original and the most interesting. But I think Dixon deserves a mention too.

quick question. Isn't "Spydaddy" a nickname Jennifer gave to Victor?

I read the Ron Rifkin interview in the Alias magazine and it mentioned Spydaddy. The interviewer said something like Sloane being the other spydaddy on the set, and Ron was like "how do you know about spydaddy?" The interviewer said "we all know about Victor being Spydaddy." Just thought I would mention that.

jack Jack Jack Jack ... because... he's Jack! just Jack! The Jack! Our Jack! Syd's father!

Jack is The spydad :smiley:

Jack.
He is willing to do whatever it takes to protect his daughter, though sometimes the way he does is questionable.
He is unpredictable.
He is the ultimate SpyDaddy!!

Jack, because of his interaction with Sydney... It's just more interesting than the rest of them, I guess!

There simply are no other Spydaddys. Jack is the only one. He may get things wrong an awful lot, but he loves Sydney more than anything else in the whole world.
Lucy ;)

There can only be one true spydaddy. Jack Jack Jack Jack Jack. His scene with Ricky Gervais character was just phenomenal, and he loves Sydney more than anything.

Back