Spydaddys?

Who do you think is the best Spydad and why?

• Jack

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Dixon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marshall

• Sloane

• Other

• Total voters
jack will always be my spydaddy. i mean he's spygirl!syd's father and he spymommy!irina's 'daddy' hehe...he's just so...so jack. he's all like raw and stoic and grrr. lol...truly, i'd take sark, but i don't really count him as spydaddy, in that mind, that honor always goes to jack.

m-c

jack, because he's so wonderful :D who else on alias looks like they have pms 24/7 i ask you :P who who?!?! they one and only spydaddy!!!!!!!! :D jack is so mysterious, you never know if he's gonna smile at you or choke you to death :lol: yoou just gotta love the man :rolleyes:

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Dec 29 2004, 01:24 PM']jack, because he's so wonderful :D who else on alias looks like they have pms 24/7 i ask you :P who who?!?!  they one and only spydaddy!!!!!!!! :D jack is so mysterious, you never know if he's gonna smile at you or choke you to death :lol: yoou just gotta love the man :rolleyes:
[post="1133438"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

Knowing Jack, he'd probably be smiling at you while he chokes you to death.

filmlover said:
Jack is Spydaddy.  Everyone else is just a dad.  No one else can be Spydaddy.  Sure, Jack and Sydney have been estranged, but he will do anything to protect his daughter.  He has even killed for her, and risked his own life for her.
[post="1045820"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree completely.

xinli11 said:
Knowing Jack, he'd probably be smiling at you while he chokes you to death.
[post="1133452"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .........................

Yeah man..I'd want Jack as a dad. I'd be like Dad, he is picking on me, go kill him for me. Or I'll be like I have a crush on so and so, can you go bug her house so I can see if she likes me too..

Am I scaring anyone yet?

Jack all the way. I love him - he is the original SpyDaddy. He is always there for Syd (despite the many mistakes he has made) - there is NO other man who could be a better Spydad!

I voted for Jack cause everything he does good or bad is to protect Sydney. He would risk his relationship with her to make sure she is safe.

I would have to say JACK. He is the ultimate spydaddy. He does everythink he can to save Sydney and protect her. He is also a great spy.

Marshall Marshall Marshall! (in brady bunch tone) Come on, Marshall is like the best character in the whole show. Come on people, we all know it! :D

Back