Spydaddys?

Who do you think is the best Spydad and why?

• Jack

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Dixon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marshall

• Sloane

• Other

• Total voters
Jack is the best spydaddy, 'cause you can see that he truely cares for Syd, but he is still willing to double cross her for his own agenda. and that makes him DANGEROUS! :D

i voted for Marshall cuz he's just so adorable sometimes! he's hilarious. and while Jack is really awesome, i still have to say that Marshall's my favorite.

Jack is the best, but Sloane is a close second. Jack has had longer to develop his paternal relationship, but Arvin is more open with his love for Nadia.

Both would sacrifice themselves to save their daughters. Remember that Arvin took a bullet that was meant for Jack. Sloane shares that self-sacrifice trait to save the ones that he loves with Jack.

Both love their daughters without question.

They are working on being better fathers and being closer to their daughters.

Both would do anything to ensure their daughter's well being.

Arvin has completely changed his life in order to live up to Nadia's expectation.

Marcus and Marshall are probably good fathers too, but not to the same intensity. They have typical relations with their children, whereas Jack & Arvin haven't.

Jack is the best, but Sloane is a close second. Jack has had longer to develop his paternal relationship, but Arvin is more open with his love for Nadia.

Both would sacrifice themselves to save their daughters. Remember that Arvin took a bullet that was meant for Jack. Sloane shares that self-sacrifice trait to save the ones that he loves with Jack.

Both love their daughters without question.

They are working on being better fathers and being closer to their daughters.

Both would do anything to ensure their daughter's well being.

Arvin has completely changed his life in order to live up to Nadia's expectation.

Marcus and Marshall are probably good fathers too, but not to the same intensity. They have typical relations with their children, whereas Jack & Arvin haven't.

I totally agree with you! Jack is best, but yeah Sloane is more open with his love for Nadia. Jack could have been more open and not so cold. But i belvie he will open himself more to Sydney now in this season, beacause he understand that she needs him more then ever now.

Dixon, because his kids are his whole world. Jack is great but I think he has betrayed Sydney too many times to get my vote.

jack because he always puts syd before himself. He went into a reactor 4 her!

but marshall does sing the cute song to mitchell

and i'm sure (assuming he's alive) vaughn would make a gr8 spydaddy

I voted for Jack because he's done everything a father would do.To protect his daughter Sydney from harms way. He's risked his life to keep Sydney safe,even killed people. I have yet to see Arvin or Dixon do that,Marshall's a great father.But I wouldn't call him a spy he's their tech guy.

omg like you have to ask me that.....i said jack even though he makes me re-think some times his still my no1 spydad :D :D :D

Back