• Daniel Hecht

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will Tippin

• Julian Sark

• Noah Hicks (AKA Snowman)

• Other (Weiss, Marshall, Sloane, Dixon, etc)

• She hasn't met him yet

• Total voters
DON'T pick the one you want Syd to be with right now necessarily, but pick the man you think, that Sydney when she's 83 and looking back would call the love of her life. I

really think it comes down to Vaughn and Danny, and even though she doesn't call Vaughn by his first name, I think she has something deeper with him, because Danny never really knew the real her. When her started to know who she really was, he got killed, so I think she and Vaugn have a deeper thing going on. Noah was a jerk@ss, even if she was torn apart (temporarily) by his death. She and Will are good friends, and really that's all that's there. She and Sark haven't even hooked up at all yet, and even if they did, I don't think it would be very deep. Good fun though.

I really hope she finds someone else. This is NOT how one should be treated by the love of their lives.

If she was a friend of mine and I saw being yanked around like this, weeping at the end of the last episode, I would say "snap out of it and move on - this guy is no good for you." I can't believe Vaughn did not have the decency to transfer offices if he really had to work for the CIA. :angry:

Not to mention that there is no chemistry left.

Move on.

Mr. Julian Sark. :D

They're both kick ass. He can obviously handle her, unlike Vaughn. And I think if they did fall in love, he'd love her like no other. And his loyalties would definitely lie with her and he'd do everything in his power to keep her safe.

Okay, maybe I've been reading too many Sarkney fics. :lol:

Vaughn of course. her and Sark have nothing in common and she hate him. NOah & Danny are dead I always hated noah. her & Weiss are just friends and Eric would never to that to Vaughn. marshall is married Sloane would never ever happen and not dixon either. she has already met the love of her life and it's Vaughn.

Okay, just because she hates Sark doesn't mean she HATES Sark. The hate is just a cover up for her attraction to him. :D

Sark and Syd don't have anything in common? They're both head strong. Resilient. Independent. Strong. Kick ass.

And have you noticed the sexual tension between these two?! I mean, the way they banter with each other...

Pssh. You know he wants her. And you know she wants him as well. Once Syd realizes how much a of wussy Vaughn is... she'll move on with her life and get with Sark. Yup. ;)

Yes, but how many times has Sark shot at Vaughn? He almost killed him in Truth Takes Time (and he looked pretty damn sexy shooting Vaughn too :lol:smiley:... if Vaughn wasn't wearing that vest, he would be dead.

Oh, and I'm not just talking about Vaughn being a wuss physically, but emotionally too. He tells Sydney he's not gonna lose her twice. And then he ignores her. Then he kisses her and confesses his undying love to her in Crossings. But then he runs straight back into the arms of Lauren when they get back. Then he tells Sydney he and Lauren are separating but then runs back to Lauren. Pssh.

He's too much of a wuss to just let go of Lauren for Sydney. Or let go of Sydney for Lauren. Pfft.

I think she should be with Vaughn I mean they just belong together they do And you can tell they love each other.ya but in the end who do you think is gonna realistically get together with Syd

SydBristow13 said:
my sarkie of course.
they havent gone out yet, so he cant be the love of her life. and if they did, it would be a fling, not a long-term relationship. heloooooooooooo he's the bad guy. and if he's your sarkie, wouldn't you be jealous?

Sydney has no interest in Sark and pprobably never will. he's a bit young for her anyway. She needs a man not a boy. That man is Vaughn.

Back