• Daniel Hecht

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will Tippin

• Julian Sark

• Noah Hicks (AKA Snowman)

• Other (Weiss, Marshall, Sloane, Dixon, etc)

• She hasn't met him yet

• Total voters
I noticed that a lot of people said that Sark couldn't be the love of Syd's life coz they haven't been "together" on the show yet...

I think that's silly, because you don't have to have met or dated someone for them to be your soulmate. ^_^ What abt those ppl who said she hasn't met him yet? Hmm? :D

Def Sark. They were made from the same mold, and yes, Joyie, like you I have been reading altogether too much fic. ^_^ But it's ok! :lol:

Les

LOL! I put Danny, but I think her men have and always will be Danny and Vaughn. Vaughn for as much time as they've spent together, still seems coy around her, and she him.

She was so ultimately comfortable around Danny, and the things she said to him, "Danny... since my mother died, I always hoped I would find someone to give my life meaning. That person is you."

And the fact that it didn't take her more than two seconds to yes to his proposal, she just knew.

I loved her love with him, and in some ways, I think Danny knew more about Sydney as a person and not a spy than some of her other men. He reached out to her father when she wouldn't.

They were amazing.

But yes, Vaughn also. *smiles*

Doesn't Sydney's opinion count? Look into her eyes, everyone! It always has been and always will be Vaughn. Alias mythology 101 watch the fourth epi of the first season... He's the one.

I wouldn't have voted for Noah, but I agree, he should've been on the list. Sydney had loves and a life before Vaughn. I'm not entirely sure he was ever drop dead down in love before her, but she was. She'd been lucky to have great loves in her life, the poor thing just hasn't been able to keep any yet.

My vote is always a tie, between Vaughn and Danny. Those were Syd's greatest loves, they're my favorites for her.

Doesn't Sydney's opinion count? Look into her eyes, everyone! It always has been and always will be Vaughn. Alias mythology 101 watch the fourth epi of the first season... He's the one.

I guess I agree ^^^

I just dunno! I mean I keep saying that I don't like S/V, but they like each other and have always been meant to be together. I'm such a hyporcite. :blush: lol

Vaughn is Sydney big love! Danny is dead, and maybe that was Sydney's destiny to met Vaughn. The love between them is strong. even in s3 it was strong.

Everybody keeps saying how perfect Syd and Vaughn are together . . . if that's so true why is it that things always go wrong between them? Especially after this past season, where we saw so little chemistry between them, and with it ending the way they did.

The S/V chemistry was what really addicted me to the show, but now it's gone. I still like the show - but I think ultimately Syd needs to be with somebody she can trust a little more. So I voted she hasn't met them yet.

Of course if Sark turned out to be a bad guy with a heart of gold, and swept Syd off her feet, I wouldn't mind - but she tends to hold grudges a long time so I don't see that happening!

This is a Spoiler if you haven't seen Season 4's finale!

Okay?

Even though he's gone to another show, Will is the love of Sydney's life. They've been best friends for years and are completely comfortable with each other. Similar to the 13 Going on 30 scenario, Will is the friend that got over-looked.

The end of Season 4 when Vaughn implied that he was assigned to her from the start and that his name wasn't really Michael Vaughn, Syd was getting reservations about him. You can't have a loving relationship with a man who's been deceiving you for years. At best, Syd would need Naughn to have a good explanation AND rebuild her trust by earning it. Or she would be so angry at being deceived that she woulldn't want anything to do with Naughn.

ok I 100% believe Sydney and Vaugh belong together FOREVER!!! They have so much chemistry and I love them together!! When I started watching Alias I loved it and right away I saw tension btwn Syd and Vaughn and thought they were meant to be and so amazing together...as long as the show is on I think Syd and Vaugh should be together!!! Vaugh is forsure the man for her!!

like said during season three syd still loved vaugh n vice versa...i know this is going to sound sad but i watched Alias seasons 1 through 3 on dvd and i became completely obsessed...i watched season three and when i was i felt the pain syd was feeling when she cudnt be with the love of her life..she wanted ihm so bad it hurt and i felt all that she did...her n vaughn r just completely meant for eachother and i think she will get over him lying bc she loves him that much!!!

Back