• Daniel Hecht

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will Tippin

• Julian Sark

• Noah Hicks (AKA Snowman)

• Other (Weiss, Marshall, Sloane, Dixon, etc)

• She hasn't met him yet

• Total voters
Vaughn, she loves him so much, she didn't care if he was married she still loves him. We're only seeing it from Sydney's eyes. Can you imagine what it's like for Vaughn, he thought she was dead, it wasn't his fault that he thought she was dead. And then Sydney did have a say in if they worked together, and so it isn't entirely Vaughn's fault, it's her fault to because she didn't say anything. I still think that Vaughn is still the one for her, I don't think anyone will ever be able to take his place.

Vaughn. Absolutely! But he has been an a** but still..

I think it will be them again. I mean Vartan is very popular in this show with Vaughn and it's more S/V fans than S/J fans or S/W fans so if JJ don't put S/V back together, they will loose many fans..

aliasfreak123 said:
Vartanbabe said:
Vaughn of course. her and Sark have nothing in common and she hate him. NOah & Danny are dead I always hated noah. her & Weiss are just friends and Eric would never to that to Vaughn. marshall is married Sloane would never ever happen and not dixon either. she has already met the love of her life and it's Vaughn.
of course its vaughn no doubt about it! even though he is hurting her and making her cry right now dosen't even come close to equaling up to all the happy times they had and how they were so in love and still are! i think all the pain and missery will all pay off in the end. After all he is her "gaurding angel"
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>YES</span> (SCREM)

I CANT AGREE MORE!!!

SYDNEY & VAUGHN

I voted Vaughn, cause in the long run i reckon they WILL get back toghether and be happy old people, together.

But then again i am a loyal SARKNEY fan. I mean come on people. You HAVE to of noticed the tension. I totally agree with Joyie, they dont actually HATE each other. But then again i think that maybe if sarkney did happen Sark sooner or later will turn on her to get what he wants. I mean he's always saying his loyalties are flexable and that would probably mean the same thing when it comes to Syd.

Even though i want Sarkney 2 happen AND s/v. Im being logical, something i dont often do! :P

I totally think Will. That boy has gone through so much for her! And her life this season without him has been incomplete in a major way! I think if she does not end up with him eventually then she will have missed an opportunity to be loved by someone who cares about her on so many levels! I was going to pick Vaughn but then I decided he could be fleeting and he has not really proven himself this season. Perhaps he could bring about some of his own redemption next season! But Will Will Will .... yes he is the one!

I think Syd herself has already answered this question when she told Dr. Barnett that Vaughn is her soulmate and when she looks ahead, all she sees is him. I don't think it gets much clearer than that.

shannyn1016 said:
I think Syd herself has already answered this question when she told Dr. Barnett that Vaughn is her soulmate and when she looks ahead, all she sees is him. I don't think it gets much clearer than that.
true! its definitely vaughn.

I'm just not so sure about the whole soulmate thing.... what if there really is more than one person out there for everyone? But then again, the way they keep coming back to one another, it seems almost cosmic

i cant believe noah is even on this list....god i hated him and he talked like he had peanut paste in his mouth urgh :stick: i wish i was never reminded of him and
his horrid buck teethness....what on earth was syd thinking?

I didn't particularly like Noah either, but there was some sort of animal attraction between them... at least I think. But then again he turned out ot be bad...

Well I voted Vaughn !!

There is no-one else for either of em.

He loved her from the first minute he met her!!

That is true love.

Back